Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads - his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad - and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
In many ways, the messages of Rich Dad Poor Dad, messages that were challenged and criticized 25 ago, are more meaningful, relevant, and important today than ever.
Rich Dad Poor Dad...
* Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
* Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
* Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
* Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
* Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success
Advertencia: Las existencias de nuestro sistema no son precisas al 100%, por lo que antes de dirigirte a una de nuestras sucursales, te recomendamos que llames por teléfono para confirmar su disponibilidad.