Lonely Planet's Portugal is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the country has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Spend an evening in one of Lisbon's many fado houses, discover stunning architecture in Porto and soak up the sun in the Algarve; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Portugal Travel Guide:
- Lonely Planet's Top Picks - a visually inspiring collection of the destination's best experiences and where to have them
- Itineraries help you build the ultimate trip based on your personal needs and interests
- Local insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - whether it's history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Eating and drinking - get the most out of your gastronomic experience as we reveal the regional dishes and drinks you have to try
- Toolkit - all of the planning tools for solo travellers, LGBTQIA+ travellers, family travellers and accessible travel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Language - essential phrases and language tips
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
Covers Lisbon, the Algarve, the Altentejo, Estremadura, Ribatejo, the Beiras, Porto, the Douro, Tras-Os-Montes, the Minho and more!
Advertencia: Las existencias de nuestro sistema no son precisas al 100%, por lo que antes de dirigirte a una de nuestras sucursales, te recomendamos que llames por teléfono para confirmar su disponibilidad.